We recognize how hard it is to let tradesman inside your home for few days. For that reason, we take extra care while working during your project. After preparing the house & painting it, we will make sure that everything is back in its place.
The color or décor of a room can change its atmosphere from dreary to cheery, dark to vivid, bright to comforting. A fresh coat of paint can make all the difference. I can paint one or all of the rooms in your house, townhouse, or condominium.
The Interior Painting Process
Superior preparation is essential for a long lasting result. The final appearance of the paint job is only as good as the preparation that went into it beforehand, we take the time to do the job right the first time.
Setting up and prepping an interior for painting: Furniture or smaller items will be removed. Furniture that remains in the area (heavy or awkward pieces etc.) will be covered with plastic, or with clean interior drop cloths to protect them from dust or paint.
When necessary hardware such as door knobs, electrical and thermostat switches and outlet covers get removed or masked. Flaking paint is scraped and sanded. Holes and cracks are patched with interior grade plaster filler. Cracks in corners, baseboards and moldings are caulked with acrylic caulking. Patched areas are sanded with fine sandpaper and spot-primed.
- Cleaning: All necessary surfaces will be thoroughly cleaned and prepared. This step helps new paint to adhere to the existing surface.
- Protecting: All areas in your business or home, including flooring, wallpaper and furnishings will be protected from start to finish by drop-clothes, plastic and paper/tape.
- Preparation: Preparation will include the removal of switch plates, plug covers and window blinds. Water stains will be sealed to prevent it from bleeding through the new paint job. Sanding and primer will be applied to all bare wood and damaged areas.
- Caulking: We will caulk around baseboards and trim as needed.
- Painting: Only the best quality paints and applicators will be used, to provide you with the quality that your home deserves. We only use high quality residential grade paints on homes. Touch-up paint will be left at the end of each job so you will have some for later nicks and bumps.
- Daily Cleaning: On any multi-day jobs, we make sure to pack-up and pick up at the end of each day. This way our impact on your daily life is minimal.
- Final Inspection: We do a final walk- around to ensure all contracted areas are painted properly and all supplies have been removed.
What about smell?
Painting the interior of your house does not mean you have to move out. With environmentally friendly and low odour interior paints, we care for our customer’s comfort and indoor air quality. Painting children’s rooms with zero VOC paints does not cost extra.
Top Line Dulux Paint products are our product of choice but we will accommodate special requests for alternate products.
Whether it’s high vaulted mini-mansion family rooms, cozy ranch-style interiors or town homes. I‘ve painted every kind of home, project or surface imaginable! We work efficiently and quickly to make your painting project beautiful, neat and inspiring.
Why Choose Us?
We pride ourselves on providing honest, ethical and reliable service; always going the extra mile and keeping the communication lines open with our customers to avoid surprises.
Quality Dulux Paints
Dulux paint offers superior premium paints. With exceptional interior paints, exterior paints that offer protection against the worst weather along with their Ultra Zero low VOC paints. Dulux cannot be beat.
Not only are we professional painters, having a great reputation, providing exceptionally high-quality work at competitive prices; but you can rest easy knowing that we are also fully insured.
Serving: Richmond | Nepean | Kanata | Barrhaven | Bells Corners | Stittsville | Dunrobin | West Carleton | Fitzroy Harbour | Carp| Ottawa |Vanier | Gloucester | Manotick | North Gower | Kemptville , and surrounding areas