With pride, competence, and efficiency, we will paint the outside of your home using paint chosen for its superiority and durability. Paying attention to detail, we take time to prepare all surfaces so you’ll have a long-lasting, premium paint job.
The Exterior Painting Process
Superior preparation is essential for a long lasting result. The final appearance of the paint job is only as good as the preparation that went into it beforehand, we take the time to do the job right the first time.
All exterior project are finished off with two coats to properly protest your investment from moisture and from weather elements.
- Washing: All of the areas that will be painted within the scope of your project will be thoroughly cleaned. If needed, we use a 10-1 bleach detergent solution. This will remove any mildew and dirt to make new paint to adhere to the existing surface.
- Tarping: All of the surfaces to be worked around will be protected with canvas and plastic tarps. Additionally, tape will be used to protect any areas where tarps would be impractical.
- Scraping: Failing paint must be removed. Any loose, flaking and/or peeling paint will be thoroughly hand scraped or power sanded prior to painting. Cedar wood siding flaking will be wire brushed prior to re-staining.
- Priming: Priming of bare wood and metal will be performed with appropriate primers to prevent peeling of the new paint.
- Caulking: Any loose caulking around joints and seams will be removed and replaced, to prevent rain from penetrating below the surface. Loose nails will be re-set or screws applied to loose boards.
- Painting: Only the best quality paints and applicators will be used, to provide you with the quality that your home deserves. We only use high quality residential grade paints on homes. Touch-up paint will be left at the end of each job so you will have some for later nicks and bumps.
- Daily Cleaning: On multi-day jobs, we make sure to pack-up and pick up at the end of each day. This way our impact on your daily life is minimal until the job is completed and you can enjoy the finished project for yourself.
- Final Inspection: Before the crew packs up their equipment for the final time, we do a final walk-around to ensure all contracted areas are painted properly and all work areas have been properly cleaned.
Top Line Dulux Paint products are our product of choice but we will accommodate special requests for alternate products.
Whether it’s high vaulted mini-mansion family rooms, cozy ranch-style interiors or town homes. I‘ve painted every kind of home, project or surface imaginable! We work efficiently and quickly to make your painting project beautiful, neat and inspiring.
Why Choose Us?
We pride ourselves on providing honest, ethical and reliable service; always going the extra mile and keeping the communication lines open with our customers to avoid surprises.
Quality Dulux Paints
Dulux paint offers superior premium paints. With exceptional interior paints, exterior paints that offer protection against the worst weather along with their Ultra Zero low VOC paints. Dulux cannot be beat.
Not only are we professional painters, having a great reputation, providing exceptionally high-quality work at competitive prices; but you can rest easy knowing that we are also fully insured.
Serving: Richmond | Nepean | Kanata | Barrhaven | Bells Corners | Stittsville | Dunrobin | West Carleton | Fitzroy Harbour | Carp| Ottawa |Vanier | Gloucester | Manotick | North Gower | Kemptville , and surrounding areas